Sunday, May 13, 2012

Craft. Vintage Glass Recycle by Mom. Happy Mother's Day.

My Mom....what can I say...she's beautiful AND crafty!!
She made these beautiful Art Glass Garden decorations for family this Christmas. 
I wonder where my need for crafting comes from?  HA!
She scoured Goodwill and garage sales for old or interesting glass, used her trusty E6000 (that stuff is amazing) and start assembling.  She said the hardest part was finding the right glass for the bottom - that's what is going to go on the pole in the ground.  She ended up using vases!
But of course, she added a special touch to our gifts - the teardrops at the top of our gifts were from a chandelier in a house that we grew up in.  Gotta love those special touches!
My Art Glass sit proudly in my garden.  Thanks Mom!!  Love you tons XOXO.
Happy Mother's Day to all you Mother's out there!

Linking up to

Pin It!

2 comments: