Sunday, October 23, 2011

Story. Washer bite.


You can learn many things from children.  How much patience you have, for instance.  ~Franklin P. Jones
Yesterday I opened the door to my front loading washing machine and saw this.


I immediately called my 4 year old to come over.  I said to him “Honey, did you bite Mami’s washing machine?”.  “Hmmm….well….I would never be THAT hungry Mami.”  So I looked at him some more.  After a few seconds he says “Actually, I did bite it Mami.  I’m sorry.”  He could not tell me why he did it – if he was angry or not.  When I asked him if he ate the plastic or if he spit it into the garbage he said “Well, actually, I put it in the garbage can so the garbage man has it now.” <sigh>
He is my challenge…but I love him to pieces.  
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment