Friday, October 5, 2012

Craft. Silhouette Cameo Kitchen Aid makeover!

I am in love.  There is no other word to describe it.  I just received my Silhouette Cameo this weekend.  UGH!!  This machine is T H E  B O M B!  I have soooooo much to discover, but the minute I broke it out of the box I just knew I had to makeover my kichen aid mixer!  Yea!!

This little project took me all of about 45 minutes (because I'm a newbie) -
and I am loving the results! 
I'll share my to-do's below.

Ok, for the wording on the top I just loved what Create.Craft.Love did so I had to recreate!  I found my London Tube font at Fontspace, and used the same cupcake from the Silhouette online store found here

Some people may just want to stop after that.  Not me.  I wanted to fancy it up after that, so I found TypeBackgrounds font, which has some pretty neat scrolls.  I printed 3 of those in the same size (4.82 W x 6.070 H), then another that was 2.795 W x 3.525 H (for the back round area), and applied randomly to my mixer.


 
I LOVE the way it turned out!  Happy Silhouette-ing! 
Pin It!

3 comments: