Saturday, November 5, 2011

Food. Quick easy homemade dinner.

First, let me give a shout-out to Martha Stewart for this meal.  She mentioned it about a year or so ago at the end of her show and I was hooked.  This is my go-to dinner when I have no time to cook a homemade meal:  Homemade Fettuccini Alfredo.

Simple? 
Quick?  
And only three ingredients?  

You had me at Simple.

One box of fettuccini noodles. 
One stick of butter, cut into one inch squares. 
One block of parmesan cheese, freshly grated. 



Mix the cheese and butter so that it becomes a paste.
Throw in the hot noodles, and let all that rich, gooey goodness take over!  MMMMmmmmmm....Here's where you can fancy it up with shrimp, grilled, chicken, veggies - you name it. 

Yep, that's it...oh so yummy.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment